Kissed by Vampire Chapter 1

Jessica


When I woke up, Lucy was muttering to herself. It wasn't unsuual but there was a particularly strident truth to it, more than was ordinary the result of her impatience with her our slow internet connection. The several forms comparising the dark, compound, nearly thousand ocurs, some without any power source. Our house was lucky to have satellite sevice, even it is meant our connevtion suffrerd when it was a cloudy day somewhere else on the continent.

I'd need a calculator to figure out how many time I got woken up to her yelling at my computer. Patience was not one of Lucy's finer qualities. I struggled deeper into the nest of blankets. The sun seemed little to bright and lucy started watching sex videos and and miss her school. Lucy loves to watch sex all the time.

Lucy is using DU sim card, unfortunately she doesn't know to to change her number to Etisalat. She met a guy who working nearby, She gone to him and before she says anything, that guy just told him the stuff He was sold, Lucy's dream come ture. He was doing du numbers into etisalat. Lucy gave her id to him. Then she got her mnp sim card. Lucy also like that guy. She gave her number to that guy.

Lucy didn't get any call from that guy, after few days, she called  . Lucy ask him out. He agreed, Lucy invited me at dinner. I was little nervous, I took some flowers for her. I thought it was family dinner, but I can't decide what to took over. I rang the bell, Lucy open the door and told me to come over into the dinning area. i pardoned he for been so late and clumsy.

Her house is like some palace from disney movies. It was so huge, There was noone in the house besides me and her. We ate, drink, talked and laugh. After that, she took to her bedroom. I was little curious, why she wanna show me her bedroom, "why so fas?" was the question covering my mind. I got in her bedroom. We was talking all night long in her bed, It was 3:25 am. Lucy start feeling tired. She wanted me to stay. She ask me for a sleep over. I couldn't refuse her, She was looking so sexy and horny.

There was no other explanation. I just need more sleep. Because I did feel more tired, as if keeping my eyes open was becoming a ridiculusly difficult task. on par with alogrthms and Hyacinth's needlepoint. When I woke up again her room.My stomach grambled loudly, I fealt better rested and clearly hungry. Maybe I did make myself waffles blueberry syrup. I already have one swyp under my name how can I get another one that is the question came into my mind when I start eating waffles.

The house was still quiet, the sun had not rise yet.  Her day could stay up all day and could even sit outside shady tree, but today she knew, he'd be on the phone with every operative and vamp he knew, and mom was probably talking inventary of the weapons, She wasn't very strong during the day yet, but she whouldn't be able to still not.

Aunt Fuk's room were pretty much expect what you would expect from a lady who still mourned queen victoria's death, and the effect said queen is a fuk cnt.

I woke up her bra was on my mouth my hand was on her boobs she was fully naked and i was on her top.that is is best day ever since i joined Etisalat.she wolked up suddenly she kissed my and put mine into her,s then i start again i pumped some few times, she mourned like no iother girl. i cum in side her i kissed her few times i was so tired i do,nt want to do any MNP that da a night with her i would,t bare to look any bangali. 

I came home early revery every one was sleeping except one guy who was typing. i knew the only guy up this early non other then  my friend Kashi. he was my friend he knew that i came at home 7 o clock in the morning so he askied me wherw i have been all night long. then i sett with him all the storry. he keeps  typing  looked at his laptop he was typing my story on internet. then i said him to check what he wrote all the words 

No comments:

Post a Comment